Indusa’s highly competent, focused and responsive management team has extensive experience in achieving performance excellence and is determined to go that extra mile to ensure customer delight.
Do you have a technology partner you can rely on?Watch and learn why over 500 companies worldwide have partnered with Indusa
to transform their business with innovative technology services
Indusa Corporate Video
Engaging with Indusa is an asset for your business.
We assembled a global team of experts to deliver transformative technology services to meet your business and IT priorities and help allocate valuable IT resources effectively to contribute to business outcomes.
For global midmarket organizations, Indusa is an innovative technology partner that provides end-to-end enterprise software solutions and services to deliver business results: improve productivity, increase efficiency, and reduce costs. With offices in the United States and Asia Pacific, Indusa has a global team of experts to deliver transformative technology solutions to meet all of the needs of our clients from consulting to maintenance, in our core practices – Microsoft Dynamics 365 (AX ERP, CRM), Cloud, BI and Predictive Analytics, SharePoint, Enterprise Mobility, QA/Testing, Office 365 + Project Pro, and Custom Application Management.
We recognize that your business is unique, so we provide a custom-tailored, TCO-driven approach which helps you prioritize your IT spend, and allocate valuable IT resources in the most effective manner to contribute to the bottom line.
Benefit From our Experience, Team and Approach
- Our flexible approach tailors solutions to your needs, rather than the other way around, leveraging our multiple collaborative partners that include Microsoft, IBM, Dell, Oracle, Samsung, and more
- Over 90% of our skilled team is technically certified
- Our customer-centric focus provides a flexible delivery model that fits your needs
- We have a 92% Microsoft Customer Satisfaction Score based on client feedback. This includes 500+ customer success stories over a period of 25+ years
- Our values-based approach rooted in our core values makes our business about building long term relationships
Maximizing the potential of organizations globally to evolve and grow through world-class services, people, and technology.
When organizations around the world leverage technology solutions provided by Indusa to transform how they function, it will mutually enrich the lives of customers, employees, and the communities in which they operate and live.
Indusa's Core Values
Our core values represent the driving focus in how we implement our culture, brand, business strategies, and most importantly, what you can expect when you engage with Indusa. Below are our six core values that we live and breathe by every day.
- Integrity –When you engage with Indusa, we encourage transparency and are predictably consistent in following through on our promises to our customers, our partners, and our team
- Empathy-When you engage with Indusa, we seek to understand the chair in which you sit – our client, partner, employee, associate or community member – and provide solutions that address your challenges, build on your assets, and speak to your world
- Collaboration – When you engage with Indusa, we proactively leverage our team, our tools, our partnerships, and your voice to maximize success
- Innovation – When you engage with Indusa, we go beyond expectations and seek to deliver the WOW by pushing the boundaries of innovation and excellence
- Family – When you engage with Indusa, a company which nurtures a positive team and family spirit, it extends to our stakeholders so you feel that you are doing business within a global family
Founder and Group CEO
Kamlesh ShahFounder and Group CEO
Kamlesh has over 43 years of rich experience in consulting, management and entrepreneurship. He founded Indusa in the US in 1989 and has steered it for the last 26 years through growth and success. He is responsible for overall strategy, executive management, finance, development and growth. Prior to founding Indusa, Kamlesh worked as a management consultant with one of India’s leading consultancy firm for 16 years.
Shital has diverse experience in management and strategic consulting with technology-based businesses. She has managed global teams and implemented projects in 16 countries. As a certified project management professional (PMP), she has managed complex budgets and led business development in client-interfacing roles. Based out of Indusa HQ in Illinois, Shital focuses on strategic and operational planning and management for the company. She holds an MPA from NYU Wagner and completed her undergraduate studies at Northwestern University.
Govind Gupta, is an IIT Bombay graduate, who has over 43 years of experience in business and management consulting. As Chief Executive, he is mainly involved in design and development of information systems, business analysis, strategy development, monitoring and evaluating new technologies, overall project management and managing client relations.
As Chief Technical Officer at Indusa’s offshore center, Nayan has over 25 years of experience in the software industry in designing and managing software solutions. His role includes architecting solutions, project and delivery management, in addition to handling all technology operations.
Director, Consulting Services
Sanjay NarangDirector, Consulting Services
Sanjay Narang is responsible for sales and marketing management as well as strategy development in his capacity of Assistant Vice President of Indusa. He works closely with clients to advise them on system implementation initiatives as well as with Indusa’s delivery teams to ensure successful implementation of projects. His extensive experience in the information technology field includes business development, engagement/project management and software development.
Strong project management skills combined with an onsite/offsite delivery model enables Indusa to provide the most cost-effective solution for you. An advantage this model offers is that it extends the workday to virtually round the clock and taps into a global pool of resources.
Indusa has over two decades of experience in providing onsite consulting services to clients in diverse industries. Indusa offers comprehensive onsite consulting, IT staff augmentation, and staff consulting services— employing skilled onsite/offsite/offshore manpower for clients across the globe.
Our onsite consultants are experienced professionals and undergo ongoing in-house training to provide clients with the latest knowledge, expertise, and technologies available. Their continuous training and broad array of technical and business application experience in a variety of industries gives immediate access to teams and individuals with the type of dynamic and diversified experience needed to rapidly solve problems and deliver solutions.
Benefits of using the onsite consulting and staffing services model:
- Highly qualified IT personnel with adequate experience in their field to suit the client’s requirements.
- Flexible to switch dedicated personnel in accordance with the changing needs of the client.
- Ability to discontinue service when requirements are met according to the contract without further obligations.
- Support of a sound infrastructure and comprehensive knowledge base.
- Competitive prices for highly skilled manpower for varied IT services.
The Build-Operate-Transfer Model is best suited for software companies who are interested in globalization and expansion. The model suits those who want to reap the benefits of an offshore center but are unaware and apprehensive about the risks involved. In this model, companies can rapidly commence offshore operations and own an entire offshore facility with minimal risk and investment. Three steps of the engagement model:
- Build an offshore facility using Indusa’s knowledge, experience and infrastructure.
- Indusa will operate the offshore facility and customize it to suit and satisfy the client’s needs related to software development and recruitment of technology professionals.
- Transfer of ownership of the facility along with resources to the client.
Benefits of working with the BOT model:
- Reduces management overhead
- Controls costs for ISVs and technology companies
- Flexible transfer timing and round-the-clock services
- Ongoing hybrid management services
- Increase in post-transfer management support options
- Reduction in attrition with access to world class resources and amenities
- Enhanced security measures
Fixed cost pricing is a low risk option, which one can initiate when the scope of a project is clear along with its requirements and end result. We offer project-based pricing in domains wherein we have the required expertise and well-defined estimation tools to determine the resource commitments. This model ensures reliability and predictability.
This model ensures reliability and predictability. Indusa promises to deliver optimized performance of these projects on time and within budget.
Benefits of working with Fixed-based pricing model:
- The scope and cost is fixed and known at the outset hence everything is clearly spelled out and agreed upon beforehand.
- Risk to both parties is negligible. Reduced risk due to the amount of effort that precedes the agreement phase.
- Accurate and precise detailing and documentation.
In Time & Material pricing model, the cost of the project depends on the total execution time of the project and the number of resources deployed. This model is useful where the client is unsure of the execution time required for the project and when the requirements are quite complex or prone to changes time and again.
This engagement model provides greater flexibility when developing a product or specification on a regular basis and making the changes based on the changing market needs.
Benefits of working with the T&M model:
- Provision of strong business analysis, market research and project management
- Provides business solutions for complex business problems, utilizing various skills and tools
- Ensures tangible benefits and measurable results for assessment of the project
Indusa's Awards & Recognizations
AMERICA'S FASTEST GROWING
- Indusa Honored at Boardroom Events Spring 2017 Forum
- Enterprise Applications to Improve Engagement and Productivity in FY 2017-18 – Baroda Chapter
- Indusa featured on Clutch – Identifying Firms That Deliver Results
- Indusa Inaugurates New Expanded Facility in Ahmedabad, India
- Indusa Conducts a One-of-its-kind Event – ‘Idea-A-Thon’ – Powering Innovation