Posted by Indusa Admin on July 17, 2015 6:24 am
Apart from creating top quality products, manufacturers can gain a competitive edge by providing provide excellent customer support. Connecting departments via a centralized system is key to delivering a consistent customer experience that helps retain existing clients and discover new ones. Customer relationship management (CRM) software is highly relevant for manufacturers and delivers best in-class tools for marketing, sales, and customer service. According to the Gartner CRM Vendor Guide, the CRM market is projected to grow at a 14.7% compound annual growth rate. The guide predicts that CRM will be a $36 billion market by 2017.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 delivers end-to-end customer engagement solutions that provide an improved customer experience. It offers manufacturers powerful capabilities that help bridge business challenges and technology snags. It facilitates seamless integration between the various departments, modules, and systems and delivers powerful reporting and business intelligence (BI) functionalities. Customizable features and flexible architecture help align and empower manufactures to focus on their strategic long-term plans, resulting in efficient business outcomes.
Below are seven new features of Dynamics CRM 2015 and how they can benefit you:
- Superior Marketing: With added features like email marketing, campaign management, lead management, sales collaboration, and digital asset management, you can leverage the power of Office 365 and BI to measure and improve overall marketing performance. Engage with customers on a one-to-one basis and build your sales pipeline, while making the most of your marketing investments.
- Sales Excellence and Mobility Features: The new and improved sales process enables you to understand and meet customer expectations thereby delivering an enriching customer experience. Have your sales team download the CRM app for their Outlook Preview and you will find that they have the capabilities to stay productive and connected with customers while on the go. Email tracking, engaging Excel capabilities, embedded OneNote and O365 integration results in greater collaboration and sales productivity. Additionally, mobile and social sales along with superior analytics enables the sales team to create leads and opportunities instantaneously and provide valuable insights for your management to make better decisions.
- Efficient Demand Planning: Dynamics CRM 2015 helps you create reliable forecasts, consequently aiding them in aligning their inventory levels to demand. You can import historical sales data, create statistical forecasts, and collaborate demand and supply thereby enhancing profitability. Furthermore, you’ll have access to instant dashboards that empower responsive and real-time decisions that are formulated through analysis of all the available data.
- Enriched Customer Service: Dynamics CRM 2015 aids you to build long-lasting relationships with customers and gain their trust and loyalty. Customers can now get in touch through self-service portals across a variety of channels, from email and phone to live-chats and social networks. Improved customer service tools help deliver personalized customer service and ensure security, flexibility, and reliability. Enhanced knowledge management capabilities help increase agent and sales channel productivity. Additionally, the mobility feature enables sales agents to view and access their cases on the go. Improved search features help deliver relevant knowledge based results, while enhanced reporting aids better business outcomes.
- Enhanced Social Capabilities: Powerful social tools assist you to interact with customers and partners over a wide range of social media platforms. Inputs received from customers are then captured and analyzed by state-of-the-art tools that help in understanding customer behavior and perception. Proactive engagement with customers is made possible using the social center feature for social media managers to regularly interact with customers and handle their questions or issues.
- Improved Channel Relationships: As a high percentage of sales happen through indirect channels like distributors, resellers, and partners, it is fundamental for you to improve partner relationship management, which optimizes the flow of products to customers. Channel partners have a great influence over the customers’ purchasing decisions, facilitating the need for a winning channel strategy. Dynamics CRM 2015 helps you create various communities for channel partners to facilitate improved communication, ultimately creating better relationships. Additionally, you have the capabilities to monitor and assist the various channels, enabling them to perform better. CRM also helps channel partners react quickly to changing markets, which will help you and your team be proactive to customers’ needs.
- Enhanced Platform Abilities: Platform tools enable you to tailor their CRM to meet unique business requirements. These tools can integrate an agile solution framework that facilities quick and enhanced manufacturing processes. Numerous API enhancements aid in performance and scalability improvements making data integration more efficient. Multi-geography instance support allows for seamless administration, and support to users spread across various regions.
A CRM system provides real-time views of your customers for comprehensive and intelligent conversations with them. In order to improve the efficiency of business processes and achieve unmatched success, we recommend integration between your ERP and CRM systems. Such an integration helps consolidate your sales process, increase visibility into client and product information and improve forecasting resulting in increased collaboration between departments.
Dynamics CRM 2015 enables manufacturers to deliver amazing customer experiences. It helps build long term relationships with customers, integrate productivity tools, enable social engagement, extend mobile capabilities to hand-held devices, and support better decision making through BI and analytics. These enhancements are facilitating manufacturers in redefining their business productivity and positively augmenting their ROI.
About the Author – Neha Kumar
Neha Kumar is a digital media evangelist and marketing professional. She overlooks Indusa’s content management, social media, online events, email marketing, blogs, digital campaigns, lead generation and inside sales activities on a broader scale.