Microsoft Releases First Major Product Following LinkedIn Acquisition— Everything You Need to Know About Microsoft Relationship Sales Solution
Posted by Indusa Admin on July 18, 2017 12:25 pm
Ever since the announcement that Microsoft intended to buy LinkedIn in a $26 billion deal — the largest acquisition in its history — buzz has surrounded all the opportunities this integration could offer users.
Well, the wait is over. As of July 1, you can officially leverage the power of the first major product initiative from Microsoft’s multi-billion-dollar acquisition of LinkedIn. Microsoft Relationship Sales solution, a combination of LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Dynamics 365 for Sales, has arrived and is now available for purchase.
What’s New with Dynamics 365 for Sales?
Dynamics 365 for Sales is already improving experiences for salespeople. Integrated with Office 365, users can access and edit sales data from anywhere, at any time, automate sales processes and perform daily tasks and actions, all directly within Office 365. For example, quotes can be created using customer insights, accurate pricing and inventory data, and then recorded in the system of your choosing, including any discounts offered, and sent to the customer — all without ever having to leave Outlook.
However, Relationship Sales solution goes above and beyond improving user experience. This new integration “will dramatically increase the effectiveness of salespeople,” states Microsoft’s EVP for the Cloud and Enterprise group, Scott Guthrie.
By centering your sales experience around relationships, this one-of-a-kind CRM powerhouse aims to completely revamp your sales process and accelerate your sales performance — allowing you to deliver your customers the personal engagement they demand.
3 Key Relationship Sales Features
Relationship Sales solution combines two products that are already very powerful as standalone applications — integrating them instantly creates the most compelling CRM tool in the market. By unifying your social and sales data, Relationship Sales solution can completely transform your organization’s customer relationship management and help your salespeople deliver better outcomes. Let’s take a closer look at what exactly Relationship Sales solution can do:
1. Build Authentic and Personal Relationships
- Find key decision makers and influencers from over 500 million LinkedIn members
- Receive lead recommendations that are tailored to you based on current account profiles, information from the internet, LinkedIn data, and other criteria chosen by you
- Identify the best way to reach and connect with leads, including introductions from mutual colleagues and suggested conversation starters
- Ensure you’re targeting the right people with predictive lead scoring
- Discover the best path to take for reaching out to each buyer to achieve stronger response rates
2. Offer Insights and Recommendations
- Know where to focus and create a clear picture of the customer relationship with insights that reveal relationship risks and opportunities
- Engage buyers with personalized content centered on their needs as well as similarities and connections between them and their prospects
- Stay informed and up-to-date on customers and their needs with contextual alerts and real-time updates, such as news mentions and job changes
- Close deals faster by using process automation and a guided sales process
- Increase sales velocity by pinpointing prospects that are most likely to buy based on predictive intelligence
3. Grow and Maintain Customer Relationships
- View person and company information on every lead, contact, account and opportunity page by synchronizing relevant relationship data across LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Dynamics 365 and Office 365
- Spearhead the sales process and move relationships forward using contextual information and data-driven insights
- Nurture relationships with recommendations for your next best action, for instance, reach out to a colleague who is connected with the prospective client on LinkedIn
Improve sales — identify the right leads, build authentic relationships, understand buyer intent, engage buyers with tailored content and more— with the solution that brings together LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Dynamics 365 for Sales in a single offer. With business and customer intelligence as its foundation, Relationship Sales solution provides a competitive advantage in the CRM market that can transform your sales process and skyrocket your sales performance.
About the Author – Heather Zawilla
Heather is a marketing intern at Indusa engaged in writing blog posts, managing social media platforms, creating pitches for third party posting opportunities, assisting in campaigns, and generating paid and sponsored ads.