Ahmedabad, India – 20 August, 2015: Manufacturing technology is not what it used to be a decade ago. The application of advanced technologies in manufacturing such as Enterprise mobility, Business Intelligence, Internet of Things (IoT) etc. have changed the face of manufacturing in unimaginable ways. Due to the increasingly automated and software driven approach used by manufacturing industries, human interference have been reduced to pressing only a few buttons in some cases.
With a view to explore how Information Technology is making manufacturers future-ready in India, Indusa organized an exclusive technology ‘Dine and Learn’ event on 18th August, 2015 at The Imperial Palace in Rajkot, Gujarat. The topic of the event was “Technology Trends for Manufacturers in India.”
This event was a platform to bring together manufacturing leaders and techno functional professionals in an open dialogue, under one roof to discuss the key industry technology trends for their business growth. Our dynamic group of speakers and panelists provided in-depth insight on the business benefits of using technology that will help you define your technology landscape.
CXOs (CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, Directors) and IT heads of various manufacturing companies, based in Rajkot, attended this event.
You can view the presentation below:
Key agenda items included:
- Business challenges faced by manufacturers
- Understanding the impact of technology on manufacturing business
- Knowledge about new technology trends in manufacturing industry
- Real-life business cases for technology implementation
- Understanding the need for adopting the right enterprise solutions for manufacturing business
- Achieving competitive advantage by exploiting new technology
The presentation was concluded with a lively Q&A session, where the audience participated actively in one-to-one discussions with the panel of experts. The panel addressed all the complex business environment issues faced by the audience. This was followed by a Mobile Kiosk session, where our mobility expert demonstrated various mobile apps developed by Indusa that were related to their business. The event came to an end with the dinner and networking session.
Overall the event was a great success. It was extremely well received by the audience who expressed great enthusiasm for digging into the technology trends available, which can help them increase productivity, reduce costs, achieve competitive advantage and ultimately attain high customer value.
About Indusa Organizations in North America, Europe and the APAC regions rely on Indusa for technology consulting, IT services and business solutions. Indusa’s unique ROI and TCO driven approach helps clients prioritize their IT spend, and allocate valuable IT resources in the most effective manner.
Indusa provides implementation and professional services to manufacturing and distribution firms across the globe. Dynamics AX ERP for manufacturing manages product complexities for standard or custom specifications, and is more responsive to customer needs. Dynamics CRM for manufacturing provides the framework to streamline tasks across sales, operations, marketing and customer support. Mobile apps for manufacturing for field sales, procurement, and logistics provide out-of-office operations in real time.
- Indusa Recognized as a Top IT Outsourcing Company in India by Clutch
- Indusa Attends GITEX Technology Event from October 8-12 2017 in Dubai
- Indusa organizes a Project Showcase Event on Digital Transformation
- For the 5th Time, Indusa Appears on the Inc. 5000 list, with Three-Year Sales Growth of 154%
- Scribe Names Indusa “Americas Best New Partner”