Ahmedabad, India – 22 January, 2016: Enterprises around the world are preparing to enter the digital age. They are looking for innovative ways to engage with their customers, employees and suppliers, focusing what they value most and creating business models that take advantage of what’s newly possible for competitive differentiation. Becoming a digital enterprise is becoming paramount to business survival. Enterprises that don’t embrace the digital transformation today risk a fate akin to those that were hesitant to adopt the Internet.
With a view to explore how organizations can take advantage of digital transformation to innovate, differentiate and grow, Indusa organized an exclusive ‘Dine n Learn’ CXO Workshop on digital transformation on 20th January, 2016 at Crowne Plaza Ahmedabad City Centre in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
CXOs (CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, Directors) of companies belonging to various industry sectors attended this event and gained knowledge about digital transformation technologies available for their business, discovered the right enterprise solutions required for their business, participated in one-to-one discussions with the panel of experts, and watched live applications.
Indusa’s Subject Matter Experts, along with the Solution Experts from Microsoft including the Partner Channel Development Manager (Cloud), were among the dynamic group of speakers who provided deeper understanding on the key aspects of digital transformation and how companies transformed their business to a digital business. They also discussed some real life business cases of the organizations that benefited from digital transformation were discussed.
You can view the presentation below:
Key agenda items included:
- Role of Digital Transformation in enterprises today
- How key solutions – Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Internet of Things (IoT), SharePoint, and Mobility play a key role in the Digital Transformation setup
- Panel discussion and Live Q&A
- Live workshop on ERP, CRM, IoT, SharePoint, and Mobility for hands-on experience
The presentation was concluded with a lively Q&A session, where the audience participated actively in one-to-one discussions with the panel of experts. The panel addressed all the complex business environment issues faced by the audience. This was followed by a live workshop, where Indusa's ERP, CRM, SharePoint, Mobility, and IoT experts demonstrated various apps developed by Indusa that were related to their business. The event came to an end with the dinner and networking session.
Overall the event was a great success, marked by the appreciation of the audience. It was extremely well received by them as they expressed great interest in exploring the valuable insights related to digital business disruption.
- Indusa Named Bob Scott’s VAR Stars 2017
- Indusa Recognized as a Top IT Outsourcing Company in India by Clutch
- Indusa Attends GITEX Technology Event from October 8-12 2017 in Dubai
- Indusa organizes a Project Showcase Event on Digital Transformation
- For the 5th Time, Indusa Appears on the Inc. 5000 list, with Three-Year Sales Growth of 154%