Oakbrook Terrace, IL – April 17, 2015: A functional demand-planning process is a key facilitator for manufacturing organizations, and getting the process right is fundamental to improving demand-planning effectiveness. Indusa is pleased to announce that it conducts a webinar titled ‘Production Scheduling: Avoiding the Goldilocks Syndrome? Too Much and Too Little – Both are Bad.’ on April 16, 2015 – 1.00 pm to 2.00 pm EST. This webinar provides comprehensive knowledge and guidance on how to maximize throughput and gain operational competitiveness with better demand planning.
“It is critical that organizations develop the right demand planning process to improve effectiveness,” says Steven Steutermann, Research VP at Gartner. He further says "Organizations are struggling to find the process that fully utilizes the alignment of organization resources. The balance between bottom-up collaborative approaches versus top-down statistical modeling is challenging, and the ability to understand baseline volumes from promotional volumes — as well as mix and shift within portfolios — is an equally daunting task."
This interactive webinar explores the following manufacturing productivity challenges –
- How to maximize productivity, gain operational competitiveness and survive the resource crunch with better demand planning
- How to maximize utilization of your ERP system to have better visibility to properly anticipate workloads
- Improving productivity through scheduling
The webinar is presented by Indusa - Keith Reali, Solutions Architect, Indusa and Gilbert Garcia, Director Manufacturing US Dynamics, Microsoft. Their discussion focuses on these challenges, based on real world situations and offers solutions that you can take back and apply immediately.
View this informative presentation to gain an understanding of how to work through these challenges to maximize productivity, gain operational competitiveness and survive the resource crunch.
Indusa is a Microsoft Partner with 5 Gold and 6 Silver competencies including Enterprise Resource Planning. Our process driven approach, experience of our consultants, methodology, tools and Dynamics AX expertise makes it a unique powerful combination for your ERP needs. We have hands on expertise on working with all the versions of Dynamics AX including Dynamics AX 2012 R2 and R3 for key industry verticals such as Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail and Services.
- Indusa Recognized as a Top IT Outsourcing Company in India by Clutch
- Indusa Attends GITEX Technology Event from October 8-12 2017 in Dubai
- Indusa organizes a Project Showcase Event on Digital Transformation
- For the 5th Time, Indusa Appears on the Inc. 5000 list, with Three-Year Sales Growth of 154%
- Scribe Names Indusa “Americas Best New Partner”