Oakbrook Terrace, IL – January 21, 2015: Enterprise mobility is finding its way into every aspect of manufacturing. Mobile solutions are establishing significant roles into advanced manufacturing, where stronger competition, tighter margins, and faster business processes – are driving manufacturing process to new levels. Indusa is delighted to announce that it successfully conducts a webinar titled “Top 5 Enterprise Mobility Apps Manufacturers Should Implement in 2015″ on January 20, 2015 - 1.00 pm to 2.00 pm EST. The webcast provides insight, tips, and guidance to businesses looking to build out enterprise mobility on how to approach implementation, navigate the mobility landscape, and address common challenges.
The event introduces the top 5 mobility applications for manufacturers and how it could impact your business in 2015. Indusa and IBM also shares their experiences with manufacturers and how their mobile solutions helped mitigate manufacturers’ business challenges.
According to a recent Aberdeen Group research report, ‘Mobility Making Waves in Manufacturing’– enabling mobility now not only allows companies to enjoy improved metric performance, it also sets them up to incorporate future mobile innovations into their operations. This keeps manufacturers ahead of the game in the rapidly developing mobile world, and also ahead of their competition in general. Mobility is coming; those manufacturers who do not embrace this technology run the risk of being left behind.
The webcast was presented by Manan Thakkar, Mobility Solutions Architect from Indusa and David Weilert, MobileFirst Solution Architect from IBM. As per Manan “Enterprise mobility is increasingly playing an important role in accessing enterprise data to enhance decision-making in manufacturing organizations. With complete offerings in enterprise mobility arena, Indusa can help your organization leverage the power of mobility for competent and efficient manufacturing operations.”
The webcast covers the following on a broader scale:
- The top 5 mobility applications for manufacturers
- How to prioritize your most useful apps
- Mobility implementation approaches and best practices
- Real-life business cases of mobility implementation – from Indusa and IBM
- Implementation next steps
- Clear actions toward a smooth mobility implementation
View this informative webcast to know the Top 5 enterprise mobility apps manufacturers should implement in 2015. This event proves helpful for manufacturing companies to understand the importance of implementing mobile solutions to reduce cost, improve efficiency, and better manage resources and materials.
Indusa offers a comprehensive spectrum of enterprise mobility services which drives business transformation helping you realize better outcome with a holistic approach built using IBM Worklight/ iOS/ Android Platforms.
- Indusa Recognized as a Top IT Outsourcing Company in India by Clutch
- Indusa Attends GITEX Technology Event from October 8-12 2017 in Dubai
- Indusa organizes a Project Showcase Event on Digital Transformation
- For the 5th Time, Indusa Appears on the Inc. 5000 list, with Three-Year Sales Growth of 154%
- Scribe Names Indusa “Americas Best New Partner”