Oakbrook Terrace, IL - April 12, 2017 – Boardroom Events announced the winners of their Vendor Excellence Awards and Midmarket CIO Award of Excellence.Presented at the Spring 2017 Midmarket CIO Forum , these accolades recognize the best in technology collaboration in the midmarket sector. Vendor Excellence Awards celebrate providers solving business challenges with significant financial and overall business impact.
“We’re honored to help recognize these forward-thinking providers who support Boardroom Events’ core mission of assisting executives on their professional journeys,” said Charles Badoian, President of Boardroom Events. “These awards are a testament to their relevance, research and insights.”
Winners and finalists include:
- Best Midmarket Solution, Software: Outsystems Finalists: Information Builders, Netreo
- Best Midmarket Solution, Service: Indusa Finalists: Eclipse, MVD Connect
- Best Midmarket Strategy Scale Finalists: POPin, Troy Mobility | MobileIron
- Best Emerging Midmarket Solution: Mimecast Finalists: KodaCloud, Talla
Jeff Young, VP, CIO, Haynes International, was honored with the Midmarket CIO Award of Excellence for his partnership with Mimecast.
“We are grateful that the CIOs in attendance voted Indusa as the best service provider for the midmarket,” said Kamlesh Shah, founder and Group CEO, Indusa. “Indusa remains committed to software service excellence across all of our offerings, whether Dynamics 365, custom application development, QA/testing, business intelligence and predictive analytics, or cloud services.”
About Boardroom Events
Boardroom Events simplifies the expensive, time consuming, and complex processes associated with establishing technology partnerships between solution providers and decision makers.
Through hosted forums, custom events, research, and insights, we help business leaders and solution providers understand trends, build relationships, and make decisions that deliver immediate and lasting business value.
For global midmarket organizations, Indusa is an innovative technology partner that provides end-to-end enterprise software solutions and services to deliver business results, improve productivity, increase efficiency, and reduce costs. With offices in the United States and Asia Pacific, Indusa has a global team of experts to deliver transformative technology solutions to meet all of the needs of our clients from consulting to maintenance, in our core practices – Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP, Dynamics CRM, Cloud, BI and Predictive Analytics, SharePoint, Enterprise Mobility, QA/Testing, Office 365 + Project Pro, and Custom Application Management.
- Indusa Named Bob Scott’s VAR Stars 2017
- Indusa Recognized as a Top IT Outsourcing Company in India by Clutch
- Indusa Attends GITEX Technology Event from October 8-12 2017 in Dubai
- Indusa organizes a Project Showcase Event on Digital Transformation
- For the 5th Time, Indusa Appears on the Inc. 5000 list, with Three-Year Sales Growth of 154%