Magento Support and Enhancement Services Helps Consumer Media Company Deliver a Seamless E-commerce Experience
The media company manages various e-commerce websites that offer the best selection of books and magazines, related to wood working, homebuilding and home design, cooking, sewing, knitting, crafts, and gardening.
The media company was facing challenges in managing support and maintenance of the websites, as these activities were carried out by its in-house IT team that lacked expertise in Magento. Some of the key challenges involved a high degree of complexity in the navigation of the websites and slow page response.
The media company was looking for an application management services provider who could provide a dedicated team of Magento specialists, to monitor its e-commerce websites around-the-clock and simultaneously improve website performance for faster response time.
Solution and Approach
To help the media company effectively manage and enhance its website portfolio, Indusa provided a fast, flexible, and expert team of Magento certified developers. This team absorbed challenges, operational processes, and business goals of the media company. After performing a complete assessment of the media company’s e-commerce websites, Indusa’s team provided end-to-end support and maintenance services to ensure flawless navigation and better site operation.
The support and maintenance services include:
- Proactive monitoring: Indusa’s team utilizes uptime and server performance monitoring tools to monitor website updates and server resource usage
- Multi-level communication for faster turnaround: Assessing the technical environment, developing a Service Level Agreement (SLA) based model to ensure optimum application performance and on-going change management
- Assurance of flawless Magento code structure: Creating unique codes to help extend certain functionalities without interfering with the core codes
- Site downtime support: Monitoring the site using the latest software and responding to alerts; whenever the website becomes unresponsive, ensuring that the issue gets solved in a timely manner
- Performance optimization: Taking actions such as page caching and cleaning up database, to boost the speed of website
- Cross browser compliance: Browser compatibility testing to ensure a flawlessly running website
Indusa’s robust support and maintenance services ensure that the e-commerce websites are always up and running at full throttle, and the total cost of maintenance of the websites is low.
The IT resources of the media company are freed from the trouble of support and maintenance of the websites, and are able to focus more on strategic initiatives.
Performance optimization enables the e-commerce website to process the page quickly, transfer the content instantly, and render the page on different browsers in a flash.
Indusa’s Magento experts help the users identify performance problem areas in their e-commerce sites and address them with a customized site optimization system. This helps them meet their various objectives including getting the desired traffic, branding, cost savings, better customer service, and other online marketing objectives.
With Indusa’s prompt, cost effective, and technologically advanced Magento support and maintenance services, the media company has been able to save more than 50% of costs compared to the services provided by other Magento service providers, and simultaneously improve its online presence.