The Customer Service Solution allows you to deliver responsive customer service from anywhere, anytime, and from any device. This will equip your service engineers with everything they need to be more productive, resolve more cases, and satisfy your customers. They can log complaints, have a 360 degree view of information, allocate resources, track warranties, manage requests, and build preventive maintenance reports.
With the additional use of mFieldService, a mobile application, your field engineers can access customer data and company information from their mobile/tablet devices. With its qualities of easy app installation, portability, and touch screen features, the mobile app reduces the lag time in service, and provides better productivity.
Key challenges faced by field service engineers:
- Inability to get instant visibility into customer and work order histories
- Poor communication
- Inability to track status of activities of service executives in real time
- Delay in response and decision-making in the field
- Inefficient service calls and hence poor customer feedback
- Delay in on-schedule delivery of services
- High customer level expectations due to complex tasks
- Inability to use any mobile device or tablet on field
Indusa’s customer service solution enables you to deliver, continually assess, and fine-tune customer service, delivering a superior customer experience that builds value and develops long-term customer relationships.