QA & Testing
The trends involving product and application testing have undergone a whirlwind change in recent times. Testing is now perceived as a strategic enabler that helps secure customer satisfaction and client’s success. It is important for organizations to adhere to quality standards and qualitative assessments that have now become the standard.
INDUSA configures virtual servers using Microsoft Hyper-V and VMware and is experienced in emulation of data-centers in virtual environments. Our testing team is adept in testing multiple operating systems, localized OS with different languages and Cluster environment.
- Test/QA Consulting – Includes agile testing, benchmarking, process alignment and VnV (verification and validation) services
- End-to-End Testing – Includes product testing, solution testing and release management
- Process Definition – Includes test lab setup, cloud testing, and simulator tools
- Automated Testing – Includes tool scripting and performance analysis
Our testing services include Functional Testing, Performance Testing, Code Optimization (VnV), Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Usability Testing, Acceptance Testing, Compatibility Testing and SOA Testing.
- 40% cost savings in Test infrastructure
- 30% faster Turnaround time for testing results and delivery
- 50% time and cost savings due to offshore testing operations
- 25% boost in productivity due to efficient test execution
Virtualization services for Data Replication
Summary: INDUSA performed extensive testing for data replication to test compatibility and performance of data replication and failover software in Windows environment. Identification of defects prior to Release into production resulted in cost saving for the client.
End-to-end Testing for Bike Builder Application
Summary: INDUSA helped the client identify issues related to the development of a bike builder application with a round-the-clock engagement model. Our major services involved regression testing and re-testing resulting into 47% time saving.
Independent Testing Services for a Directory Application
Summary: INDUSA provides its Independent testing services to the client for its web-based directory application, using a number of test artifacts.
Software Testing for Data Replication & Failover Software
Summary: INDUSA executed Windows-based tests on data replication and failover software, using test lab and performed extensive testing for a data replication and storage software provider. Automation test cases were performed through JScript and VBscript to optimize testing.
Software Testing for a Disaster Recovery Product
Summary: INDUSA executed testing on Linux based storage software using test lab and performed various types of testing for a data replication and storage software provider. The services facilitated 29% faster turnover in providing support to their customer issues.