Field Service App
The mFieldService application (mobile service app) boosts the productivity and effectiveness of field service personnel with efficient field service, seamless order management & offline work support anytime, anywhere from their mobile devices.
Field service personnel deliver critical services and require real-time information and customer data at their disposal at all times, no matter where or when. Field technicians, service managers and field service executives require access to the company’s ERP system virtually, through any iOS or Android smartphone anytime, anywhere. A mobile service app solution that is powered by a secured system of authentication, and is rich, consistent, powerful and accessible to a tablet, smartphone or laptop is the need of the hour.
Key challenges faced by field service engineers:
- Inability to get instant visibility into customer and work order histories
- Inability to track status of activities of service executives in real time
- Delay in response and decision-making in the field
- Inefficient service calls and hence poor customer feedback
- Delay in on-schedule delivery of services
- High customer level expectations due to complex tasks
mFieldService app is a complete field service application which is compatible with all iOS and Android devices including smartphones and tablets. With its capabilities, portability and easy app installation, the solution has taken field service to the next level.
Click to Enlarge
Now field technicians have access to customer and case history, information about inventory, and logistics are readily available. Technicians and field service employees can now have information which they need to fix issues thus providing the best possible service options to clients.
- Fast dispatch and increase in tech utilization rates by keeping mobile employees well-informed
- Empower executives to track and monitor important accounts even while on the go
- Boost productivity by streamlining communications and eliminating paper work
- Increase efficiency by keeping technicians connected to experts especially while troubleshooting issues
- Reduce errors and speed billing even from remote places
- Raise customer satisfaction by improving first-time resolution and ensuring SLA compliance